Paying a Parking Ticket
To pay a fine online for a ticket issued by Park Atlanta, click here.
For further information please contact Parkatlanta at (888) 266-1360.
Disputing a Parking Ticket
Parking Dispute Rules:
- • Parking disputes must be submitted within 14 days of issuance of the ticket
- • Parking ticket number or tag number must be provided
- • Submit one (1) dispute form per ticket
- • Submit one (1) attachment per dispute form
- • In order to properly process your dispute form you must include a copy of your ticket
- • Confirmation receipt shall be provided to all parties
- • Allow 45-60 days for dispute form to be reviewed and processed
- • Failure to appear for scheduled court hearing may result in additional penalties being imposed
Dispute Parking Ticket:
- • Dispute a ticket online.
- • By email: Download the Parking Dispute Form, complete it in its entirety then e-mail it to MCParking@atlantaga.gov
- • In person: In the event that you do not have computer access, you must file your parking dispute form in person at 150 Garnett Street Atlanta, GA 30303. Parking citation dispute forms may also be filed in person or mailed to the same address.